HR Generalist-Part Time
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. We are pleased to have been named a Hearst Media Top Workplace for the past 3 years in a row. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,300 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs, and we now boast a staff of over 60 and growing.
As a result of our ongoing growth we are seeking a Part Time Human Resources Generalist to add to our team.
The resources we are seeking will work from our Norwalk, CT location, as well client sites. The nature of the work focuses on HR Administration, Payroll Administration, Benefits Administration, HR Generalist Support, and Recruitment Administration. The work to be performed is at the Administrative level and is very hands-on. In some instances, you will be teamed with one of our senior consultants serving as a two-person HR resource in support of client’s needs.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience within a dedicated HR function, ideally as a broad based Generalist with benefits and/or compensation experience.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently on an independent level, filling in the gaps you locate along the way, is also essential.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, a strong business sense, and some prior experience operating in small to medium-sized business environments.
- High level of proficiency with Excel, MS Office and the Internet.
- Payroll experience is a plus.
This position is based out of our Norwalk office, with opportunity to work from home and work flexibly. As an employee of OperationsInc, you will enjoy a wide range of progressive benefits for our employees that include a flexible work environment, casual dress policy, company supplied and supplemented food and beverages, a great range of employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, a 401k plan with match, company sponsored training, broad support, just to name a few, and a wonderful team environment.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter indicating compensation history and hourly requirements via this service.
NOTE - Submissions that do not include compensation history and requirements will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V