Most desired firm hiring executive assistant to report to Tax Director and Manager. If you are looking for a firm that retains its employees, offers above industry standard compensation and benefits (100% paid), and very generous perks, look no further. Low turnover and high morale.
- Will act as gatekeeper
- Handle high volume of calls
- Meeting planning, calendars, some travel scheduling
- Process expense reports
- Arrange conference rooms and meetings
- Coordinate calendars
- Assist in preparation of tax reports and filings
- Assist with preparation of 1099 forms
- Maintain tax assets in database
- Reconcile numbers, not an analytical position
Requirements: If you preferably have some financial services experience and 5+ years in an administrative capacity, please apply ASAP. Must have experience with A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, and bookkeeping. Strong QuickBooks and Excel required.
Submit resume as MS Word .doc attachment (no .pdf files please) to MBolger125@aol.com, and include salary history and requirements to be considered.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly