Sales Trainer (Customer Service) – Hawthorne, NY
We’re OperationsInc, a human resources consulting firm located in Norwalk, CT. A client of ours, an industry leading, e- commerce company, is seeking a Sales Trainer to add to their successful, busy organization. We have been retained to assist them in their efforts to secure the most qualified candidate.
The Sales Trainer will maximize sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs and teaching company’s techniques and programs.
Skills/Qualifications: Must be able to motivate others, give feedback, coach, self-development, motivation for sales, self-Confidence, sales planning, orienting new employees
Ensure that all sales/customer service representatives have thorough knowledge of the product, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections, and using our Buy Today selling techniques
Must be a skilled trainer who will be considered a resource for the entire team of sales/customer service representatives
Conduct ongoing training for all skill levels, including basic sales and customer service skills, as well as advanced sales techniques
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following-other duties may be assigned
- Plan, conduct, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training program for the Customer Service/ sales staff.
- Training sessions will be geared toward new hires, existing sales/customer service team who need one-on-one assistance.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, role playing and workshops
- Must have Four or more years of sales/customer service experience with a proven track record
- The trainer should also have experience in teaching sales techniques to others
- Able to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Must have excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the sales staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint is not mandatory but encouraged
- Presentations should include handouts, and be well organized and professional
- The sales trainer is expected to develop a training program that is unique to the Crown Awards goals, values and mission statement
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training, Maintain trainee records
- Training program should include skills that will enhance the sales/customer service staff productivity, closing skills, consultative sales skills, overcoming objections, product knowledge and writing professional customer emails
- Must be flexible during our busy season to work extended hours as needed
- The sales trainer will act in a professional manner at all times
Qualified candidates can respond to this ad via this service. Please provide us with a cover letter and resume, indicating the position for which you are applying + your compensation history/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Apply for Sales Trainer (Customer Service) – Hawthorne, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly