Special Projects Coordinator
6 days left
- Job Board
We are one of the world's largest pet transport companies serving the needs of relocating corporate executives of Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a Special Projects Coordinator to support the finance and executive departments based in our Darien, CT office. The position requires strong organizational, communications and computer skills. In this role, the Special Projects Coordinator will assist with research, business development, analytical, and bookkeeping/admin projects as directed by the CEO and Senior Finance Analyst.
* Provides special projects support to administrative/executive and finance departments
* Assists with the generation of reports and spreadsheets related to company sales and finance, using Excel and where needed, QuickBooks
* Assists with business development activities to include research, collection of competitive marketplace data, prospect identification, mailing coordination and other related assignments
* Answers phone and e-mail inquiries as directed and forwards to appropriate staff members
* Issues customer satisfaction surveys, develops reports on results, and formats information to be provided to the company's clients and partners
* Assists with maintenance of company's business accounts and review of credit card statements
* Managers paper and electronic files with superior organizational skills
* Prepares presentations and internal policy documents
* Updates databases and enters sales leads, client data and other information. Further assists with customer leads as directed, including handling research or other customer support activities.
* Other special projects as assigned
* General clerical tasks, such as filing, faxing, preparing correspondence and packages, etc. Assists with CEO's administrative needs.
* 1-3 years of related experience, ideally working for a high-level executive or finance department in a fast-paced, professional office setting
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, ideally with a major in a related field such as business administration, finance, economics, entrepreneurship or computer science (but other majors will be considered)
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
* Superior PC skills: intermediate to advanced proficiency required in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Facility with varied software applications to help streamline office procedures.
* Knowledge of SQL databases, ACT, Access, SharePoint, or QuickBooks a plus
* Outstanding organizational skills including effective time management and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
* Typing speed of 60+ wpm with accuracy
* Strong customer service orientation
* High level of integrity, professionalism and sound judgment necessary to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
* Pet enthusiasts most welcome
Apply for Special Projects Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly