3 days left
- Job Board
In this role, your main function will be customer support – including fielding calls, checking product availability, generating quotes, providing order status and coordinating returns. As a part of this function, you will need to have thorough knowledge of our product lines and a solid understanding of the printing process.
You will also work closely with external sales, keeping them apprised on account status and supporting their selling efforts. Another important function of this role is to build and strengthen customer relationships by providing alternatives and solutions to situations and problems.
- Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts and/or products
- Point of contact for new clients
- Process orders and customer billing
- Collection calls to past due accounts, including correspondence and follow-up
- Tracks and follows up on existing/pre-existing orders
- Up to 2 years’ experience
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills and solid problem resolution ability required.
- Candidate must have a solid customer service orientation, with ability to professionally and effectively influence and persuade customers to purchase products.
- Able to process multiple issues simultaneously, driving them to successful resolution.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Experience with AccPac is a plus
Apply for Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly