2 days left
- Job Board
- Research analyst required to support complex new philanthropic initiative focused on marine science.
- Perform wide-reaching research into current and future scientific programs across the globe
- Manage the output of the research as a structured data set
- Perform validation, analysis and assessment of the data to inform selection and decision making processes
- Assist in the development of selection and decision making processes and the systemization of the same
- Provide regular reports on progress
- Experience in a scientific field or degree program, preferably marine biology or similar
- Demonstrate a proactive, curious mindset and an aptitude for research
- Proficient in data management, and familiarity with databases
- High level of integrity and ownership mentality
- Ability to think in a systematic way and create process maps
Our client does not provide immigration sponsorship.
Apply for Research Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly