We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm based in Norwalk, CT. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,200 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs. Our client, Roland Foods, is looking for a Processing Coordinator to add to their growing organization.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Process distributor national account bill backs, and customer rebates
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare documentation for keypunch outsourcing.
- Enter national account credits into mainframe.
- Create credit memos for distributor accounts.
- Create credit memos to pay customer rebates, verify & mail payments.
- Download bill back information from distributor web portals.
- Extract national account data from downloads
- File customer program paperwork into program file
- Occasional customer database input
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High School Diploma or relevant working experience
- College a plus
Have we described a role that you have been seeking, along with a set of skills that you possess? If so we’d like to hear from you immediately. Please send your resume via this service.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V